The NCR18650BM is a replacement cell to the discontinued NCR18650BE and NCR18650PF cells. The Panasonic NCR18650BM was just newly released and although the maxmimum discharge current is not currently known (no Panasonic datasheet) the cells have a very similar internal resistance to other 10A rated cells like the PF and GA of about 25 mili ohms. These are brand new, never used cells from fresh stock. These are NOT laptop pack pulls. Please note that generally speaking bare Li-ion flat top cells should not be used without proper protection circuitry. These are BARE flat top, industrial cells, and do not have a protection circuit.
The latest model released from Panasonic, NCR18650BM has high capacity 3200mAh and high performance.
|3||Charging Method||CC-CV (constant voltage with limited current)|
|4||Charge Current||Standard charge: 0.909A|
|6||Charging Time||Standard charge: 5.0hours|
|7||Discharging End Voltage||2.50V|
|8||Max. Discharge Current||3.636A|
|9||Internal Resistance||Less than 100mΩ|
|10||Cell dimension||Height : 65.30mm max.
Diameter : 18.50mm max.
|11||Cell Weight||Less than 49.5g|
|Charge : 10 to 45°C
Discharge: -20 to 60°C
(Recovery 90% after storage)
1) Green product
2) Long standby time
3) 6 months warranty
4) Excellent safety performance
5) Excellent storage performance and low self-discharge rate
6) Short circuit testing passed
7) Overcharge testing passed
8) Over discharge testing passed
Suitable for most elcetronic devices, such as e-bike, lighting, heating clothes, medical equipment, power banks, laptop etc.
High Capacity and Stable Discharge Voltage
Light weight, small size and high performance
Small internal resistance
Outstanding Discharge properties and Storage Capacity
Pollution free, long cycle life
No memory effect
Existing stock for short delivery time.
Factory price, high quality
1. When using the application equipped with the battery, refer to the user’s manual before usage.
2. Please read the specific charger manual before charging.
3. Charge time should not be longer than specified inthe manual.
4. When the cell is not charged after long exposure to the charger, discontinue charging.
5. Battery must be charged at operating temperature range 0 ~ 45°C.
6. Battery must be discharged at operating temperature range -20 ~ 60°C.
7. Please check the positive(+) and negative(-) direction before packing.
8. When a lead plate or wire is connected to the cellfor packing, check out insulation not to short-circuit.
9. Battery must be stored separately.
10.Battery must be stored in a dry area with low temperature for long-term storage.
11.Do not place the battery in direct sunlight or heat.
12.Do not use the battery in high static energy environment where the protection device can be damaged.
13.When rust or smell is detected on first use, please return the product to the seller immediately.
14.The battery must be away from children or pets
15.When cell life span shortens after long usage, please exchange to new cells.
www.eleteks.com is committed to providing you with authentic 18650 lithium-ion batteries. Every battery sold was tested strcitly and of the highest quality.
We only sell authentic Li-Ion batteries.
The authentic 18650 batteries are well inspected.
We totally understand the price is crucial to a wholesaler, so we will do our best to maximize your profits.
We won’t ensure you our price is lowest but we ensure you what you paid is the price for authentic rechargeable Li-ion batteries.
To know more about Panasonic NCR18650BM 3200mAh 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery, please check the official Data Sheet with us by following way: