|Title||Specifications of Sanyo 18650 2250mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery|
|Rated Capacity||2250mAh (0.5CA Discharge)|
|Cut-off Discharge Voltage||2.75V|
|Charge Upper Limit Voltage||4.20±0.05V|
|Standard Charging Circuit||0.2C A|
|Charging Circuit||0.5C A|
|Standard Discharging Circuit||0.2C A|
|Fast Discharging Current||0.5C A|
|Max Discharging Current||2C A|
|Operational Temperature||charge (0 ~ 45°C)|
|discharge (-20 ~ 60°C)|
within 1 month (-20~ 50°C)
within 3 months (-20~ 40°C)
|Can add stainless steel protection board||Yes|
Communications equipment: PHS telephones, walkie-talkies, etc.
1) Green product
2) Long standby time
3) 6 months warranty
4) Excellent safety performance
5) Excellent storage performance and low self-discharge rate
6) Short circuit testing passed
7) Overcharge testing passed
8) Over discharge testing passed
1) Portable equipment: Laptop, camcorder, PDA, digital camera, portable DVD etc.
2) Military equipment: IR telescope
3) Medical devices
4) Power tools
High Capacity and Stable Discharge Voltage
Light weight, small size and high performance
Small internal resistance
Outstanding Discharge properties and Storage Capacity
Pollution free, long cycle life
No memory effect
Existing stock for short delivery time.
Factory price, high quality
1. When using the application equipped with the battery, refer to the user’s manual before usage.
2. Please read the specific charger manual before charging.
3. Charge time should not be longer than specified inthe manual.
4. When the cell is not charged after long exposure to the charger, discontinue charging.
5. Battery must be charged at operating temperature range 0 ~ 45°C.
6. Battery must be discharged at operating temperature range -20 ~ 60°C.
7. Please check the positive(+) and negative(-) direction before packing.
8. When a lead plate or wire is connected to the cellfor packing, check out insulation not to short-circuit.
9. Battery must be stored separately.
10.Battery must be stored in a dry area with low temperature for long-term storage.
11.Do not place the battery in direct sunlight or heat.
12.Do not use the battery in high static energy environment where the protection device can be damaged.
13.When rust or smell is detected on first use, please return the product to the seller immediately.
14.The battery must be away from children or pets
15.When cell life span shortens after long usage, please exchange to new cells.
www.eleteks.com is committed to providing you with authentic 18650 lithium-ion batteries. Every battery sold was tested strcitly and of the highest quality.
We only sell authentic Li-Ion batteries.
The authentic 18650 batteries are well inspected.
We totally understand the price is crucial to a wholesaler, so we will do our best to maximize your profits.
We won’t ensure you our price is lowest but we ensure you what you paid is the price for authentic rechargeable Li-ion batteries.
Detail Photos Show:
To know more about Sanyo UR18650AY 2250mAh 18650 3.7V rechargeable battery, please check the official Data Sheet with us by following way: