Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Top Style:||Original Flat Top||Rechargeable:||Yes|
|Color:||Red||Quality:||100% Original Cell|
|Shipment:||DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, UTEC, EMS, China Post||Payment:||Paypal, Western Union, T/T|
|Lead Time:||Within 2-5 Days||Tips:||Please Use Specific Chargers|
|Note:||Do Not Over Charge The Battery||Selling Point:||Original Imported Battery Cell|
This is the genuine SANYO NCR20700B rechargeable li-ion battery with real 4250mAh capacity, it is made in Japan, very quality products, No memory effect, Long storage life and Light weight and high energy density!
|Item||Condition / Note||Specification|
|Nominal Voltage||Average of Std. Discharge||3.60V|
|Max. Discharge Current||15A|
10 ~ 45°C
It is not protected battery.
Li-Ion Batteries may explode if you do not charge or discharge them properly.
Users must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-Ion batteries before making Li-Ion Battery Packs. We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-Ion Batteries.
- capacity 4250 mAh,
- nominal voltage 3.6V
- lenght 70 mm,
- diameter 20 mm,
- max discharging current 15A
- size 20700 (bigger than 18650)
Audio visual equipment
PDA's and handy terminals
Electric bike battery pack and other battery packs
High Capacity and Stable Discharge Voltage
Light weight, small size and high performance
Small internal resistance
Outstanding Discharge properties and Storage Capacity
Pollution free, long cycle life
No memory effect
Existing stock for short delivery time.
Factory price, high quality
1. When using the application equipped with the battery, refer to the user’s manual before usage.
2. Please read the specific charger manual before charging.
3. Charge time should not be longer than specified inthe manual.
4. When the cell is not charged after long exposure to the charger, discontinue charging.
5. Battery must be charged at operating temperature range 0 ~ 45°C.
6. Battery must be discharged at operating temperature range -20 ~ 60°C.
7. Please check the positive(+) and negative(-) direction before packing.
8. When a lead plate or wire is connected to the cellfor packing, check out insulation not to short-circuit.
9. Battery must be stored separately.
10.Battery must be stored in a dry area with low temperature for long-term storage.
11.Do not place the battery in direct sunlight or heat.
12.Do not use the battery in high static energy environment where the protection device can be damaged.
13.When rust or smell is detected on first use, please return the product to the seller immediately.
14.The battery must be away from children or pets
15.When cell life span shortens after long usage, please exchange to new cells.
To know more about Sanyo NCR20700B 4250mAh 20700 rechargeable battery, please check the official Data Sheet with us by following way: